Saturday, April 9, 2011

Volleyball Success!

Last weekend, my daughter's volleyball team was in a tournament against 5 other teams and they made it into the playoffs!  Super exciting day!  The girls on her team are fantastic...energetic and determined...

I was able to get a few good pictures and thought I'd try my hand at some actual scrapbook pages.  Although I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for quite a few years, scrapbooking is not my strength.  I like cards and other 3D items..  When I originally started, my demonstrator told me to do the page with out the pictures.  That way it would be just like a giant card.  For the most part I still do it that way.  I did have certain pictures in mind, made sure it was balanced and just had fun with it.  I'm going to keep practicing, but here's the first result...

I love that I can just have the Printing Place at Stampin' Up! print my 12x12 pages.  I do like the idea that some people are then adding on real buttons or ribbon to keep that realistic look. 
Thanks for checking things out today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment