Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Jingle all the way...Oh, wait a minute...is the Easter Bunny hopping on by tomorrow?  I'm so confused because it is April 23 and it is snowing.  Even for New Hampshire, that is simply unacceptable!

I guess I should just be quiet and be thankful because I was lucky enough to enjoy a full day stamping and creating instead of going to lacrosse and softball games.  We'll be making those up, don't worry!  I got so much done today I'm having a hard time deciding what to share first!
So...Sister Cruise it is.  I've been dying to make one of these little accordion albums since returning from regionals and I hadn't done anything with my pictures from the cruise I took with my sister a year and a half ago so put those two together and this is what you get...





Supplies:  Sunny Garden DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight CS & DSP, Stitched Poly Ribbon and Buttons and the Sweet Serendipity Stamp Set (retired).  This was a project all for myself so there are a couple of random embellishments from my collections. 

Thanks for stopping by...I can't wait to make more of these!
Happy Stamping!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I have to scrap my anniversary trip with my hub, thanks for the idea.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is fabulous! It really showcases your photos beautifully! Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this project, I know of a very special Mom who would like to receive one just like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I wonder who that Mom could be? Nice try, though!

    ReplyDelete