Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunny Fun Pinwheel

The other night I was in a grumpy mood.  I didn't want to talk to anyone, look at anyone or listen to anything.  I curled up on my couch with my laptop and caught up looking at all of the blogs I follow.  If I hadn't been so lazy, I would have burst with creativity!  I did get up Saturday morning and jumped right in, though!  I loved the pinwheel card that Lynn did on My Creative Corner and thought it would work for the next swap challenge with our Clearly Creative group. 
I used the new Sunny Fun Stamp set from the upcoming Summer Mini catalog to make my own designer series paper.  Yes, it took a bit of time but it was only one sheet and I think the results are worth it!  I added a bit of Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip Card Stock with a little Cherry Cobbler ink.  Boy, Stampin' Up! does not really consider the health of my hips when they name their designer colors!  I'm off to have dinner now...
Happy Stamping!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment