Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clean and Simple

While going through lots of the blogs I read the other day, CAS kept coming up.  This is Clean and Simple for anyone who might be new to the stamping world.  A card with maybe one layer, a very simple message and a crisp clean look to it.  I was doing these cards often but like anything else another new trend came along and I just forgot about CAS cards.  With only 3 sheets of card stock, one stamp set and a couple of ink pads, you can design beautiful cards worth sharing. 


On this group of cards, I did use an old piece of chipboard as a mask while sponging but you could easily cut a simple square out of a piece of scrap paper.  I blended three shades of ink and stamped a sentiment in Night of Navy.  Thanks to Julie B for the inspiration!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment