Thursday, April 21, 2011

Decor Element Design!


I love Stampin' Up!'s Decor Elements.  There are so many options and ideas, colors and styles.  I drive around in my "Barney Mobile" with our SU logo on the back...lots of people comment! (Especially when my husband takes my car to work...hehe:)  I have the Tree from Thoughts and Prayers in my living room.  I have put a quote above it and used black and white family pictures in black frames...Viola`...family tree!  Life is Good.  Don't you agree that right above my kitchen table is the right spot for that?  

There are a variety of options for the holidays for wall or window decor, frame making and gift giving.  The children's selection is pretty fabulous, too!
Check out my website for the latest Definitely Decorative catalog to spruce up your home!

My Elegant Eggplant PT Cruiser!  What Stampin' Up! color is your car?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you've done with the Tree of Life DE. And of course on your card - snazzy! :)))) Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I meant CAR! Do you think I stamp or something. :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put a smaller version of the SU! sign on my car. Love how it looks. No comments yet!! Maybe I need a bigger sign like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved what you did with the DE especially the car. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the decor elements. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete