Thursday, April 21, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Basket

I was asked to put together a basket for Teacher Appreciation Week coming in May.  I pulled lots of goodies together...some Stampin' Up! and a few scraps I had from a school designer paper pack.  Along with the desk set, I have a couple of SU Classic Stamp pads, Teacher's Pet stamp set and a packet of simple thank you cards.  I really love the acrylic frame...it was easy to put together and I'm hoping it will be a good craft fair item as well!  I've done lots of clipboards and the candy jar (I can't get the candy too early or I'll have it eaten before I give it away...) has some of SU's rub-ons and a bit of taffeta ribbon.  Let me know what you think!  I love all of the comments you send along...





Happy Stamping!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment