Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Sparkles & Gifts


I feel like I've been doing lots of baby things lately and here's another...

The green paper is some retired mellow moss.  Funny how I used to love this color and now I think it falls kind of flat.  I do love the glass glitter around the edge of the scallop.  That was a surprise gift from Stampin' Up! at regionals.  Now I want the other colors, too!  If you could see my house, I decorate with lots of primitive furniture, clean and simple.  I think it's funny how glitter, sparkles and shimmer paint currently sit on my desk and I can't wait to use them on my next project!

And now the Gift...it's for you!  Stampin' Up! has grab bags available for online purchases...they come in $5, $10 and $15 options and include embellishments, accents and other surprise goodies that value $20, $40 and $60!  How exciting is that?  You'll have to get them quickly, they are only available while supplies last!  Click onto my website to place your order today! 

amywest.stampinup.net
#125873  $5 Grab Bag (+$20 value)
#125874  $10 Grab Bag (+$40 value)
#125875  $15 Grab Bag (+$60 value)

Remember...a $20 order qualifies you for sneak peak product from the upcoming catalog!



  • Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
  • Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

 
Four Frames Stamp SetW: item 123440 | $20.95
C: item 123442 | $15.95
Paisley Petals Designer Series Paperitem 122367 | $9.95

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment