Friday, April 8, 2011

My Digital Studio Journal


So I know I'm a little behind the eight ball but I finally did the latest update on My Digital Studio and there are some exciting new additions!  I designed my first journal and I'm working on a rivet swatchbook. Really fun!  I think anyone out there who uses a computer (and if you are reading this that means you!) would love My Digital Studio software!  It is such a fantastic addition to your stamp supplies. 

Since I am home with my sad little girl who had to come home from her class science camp because she is sick, I am hanging out on the couch watching What Not To Wear and Americal Idol.  I'm excited to have a bit of time to sit and play with MDS!  So...in the next few days you'll get to see my latest projects and scrapbooking pages! 
Click here to check out My Digital Studio!
Happy (Digital) Stamping!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment