Sunday, January 1, 2012

Special Delivery!!!



What better way for a paper crafter to begin a new year than spending time stamping and creating with one of the greatest people in her life?!  I can't think of a better way to kick off 2012...I've been so busy getting ready for classes and working on my new etsy.com shop that I didn't even realize that today was the day that the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog launches!

Wait til you see it!  There are options for every style...lots of vintage options, adorable Sweets suite, so many holiday goodies...Valentine's, Easter, Mom & Dad's Day and more!  Also really exciting is the new line of Framelits for the Big Shot!  The new embossing folders, punches, and dies are so great! 

So...check it out, click on the catalog cover above, let me know what you think!  Coming up next week is my Sweet Shop Suite class...register for class today on my website.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment