Friday, January 6, 2012

Holiday Leftovers


Deck the Halls!  I know...a bit late but I was so busy during the holidays I neglected my blog...so very sorry!  This was the wreath I made my mom for Christmas (well, really my daughter but it together and she'd be upset if I didn't mention that!).  Because the fabric was called Deck the Halls, I just assumed my mother would hang it for the holidays.  However, she hung it in her bedroom and it looks amazing!  The walls are painted a cranberry and the wreath just stands out beautifully!

Another little goodie we passed out for Christmas was cocoa mix (recipe from allrecipes.com) in mason jars dressed up with some Candy Cane Christmas fabric and Santa tags!  This was a fun recipe and activity with my kids.

 Check out the little mica flakes on Santa's beard...
The tag was embossed in Cherry Cobbler and layered onto Bashful Blue Card Stock.  I included the directions, a bag of mini marshmallows and chocolate dipped spoons to the bags as well.

The From Santa stamp is from Stampin' Up!'s  a la carte menu...love when I can pick up just one cute stamp!

I better start thinking of Valentine Treats soon! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is beautiful. I'm sure it took awhile to make it, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great wreath! And it's nice to get decorated jars for Christmas, they are cute!

    ReplyDelete