Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mojo Monday...Yes, I know it's Tuesday!

Okay.  Here's the deal...I want 125 followers by the end of the week..  (Now if my father saw this, he would say, "No, Amy...you would like to have 125 followers"...Well let's hope Dad doesn't see this!)  Over the past nine + years, I have mainly been a hobby demonstrator with Stampin' Up!  Well the time has come to do what I love.  Funny that it's taken me so long to get to this point considering one of the sayings from Stampin' Up! is Love what you do, Share what you love.  So, I invite you all to become followers if you have not already, and ask you to share my blog with your friends.  Given a little TLC and sweetness (and lots of hard work from me), this little bud of a business will certainly bloom!  Thank you ahead of time for your help...

Now onto today's (okay, yesterday's) challenge:  Mojo Monday!  It was a really universal sketch to work with but I ended up going with some of the new Sweet Shoppe products from the new Occasions Mini.  There are so many accessories and a great array of colors.  Lovin' Pool Party and Calypso Coral!  And I really hope that the ruffled ribbon stays for a while! 


This morning on one of the talk shows, maybe the Today Show, I don't really remember, a fashion segment declared Polka Dots are IN!  Well that makes this paper super fashion forward!  Add a little shimmer paint for frosting and that sweet eyelet border and this card looks good enough to eat!


See you tomorrow with a few pictures of the Holiday Accordion Album Class.  Remember to share A+ Stamping Solutions with your friends!  Have a great day!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. How do you measure your number of followers? I read your blog consistently. (I am also a demo - relatively new - and I cruise a lot of blogs for inspiration. Should I subscribe by email to help you reach your 125?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I do have quite a few followers by email and I appreciate everyone of them. The followers number will go up by clicking on the blue Join This Site button under my picture.

      What are some of your favorite blogs?

      Delete