Monday, January 23, 2012

On your mark, get set...


Are you ready?  Sale-a-Bration starts tomorrow!  For every $50 you spend you get a free choice from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  There are lots of stamp sets, ribbon bundles, My Digital Studio options, beautiful Designer Series Paper and more!

Today I was working on another insert for my shadow boxes with a spring theme in mind.  Using lots of goodies I got early from the Sale-a-Bration catty (that happens when you're a SU demo), I'm pretty happy with the result.  Somehow my stamping seems to be going in a vintage-y direction.  Although I'm just going with the flow, I'm a bit surprised.   As soon as I opened this little jem, I fell in love with the Fresh Vintage Stamp set and the coordinating Everyday Enchantment DSP.  This set really highlights my favorite In Colors anyway, so putting it all together was easy.  Love that SU offered a great ribbon/brad bundle and such cuties those little brad are!  Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral are the stars of this show with a little Peach Parfait thrown in to balance.


And something else to keep in mind...Workshop Hostesses receive additional benefits and for any sale over $150 (which isn't hard to do when you see all of the beautiful options in the Occasions Mini Catalog) you get a really fantastic Stampin' Up! reusable tote, too!  Contact me to book your workshop, register for your class or just place your order!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment