Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vroom, Vroom...

I was asked to make an accordian album for a baby shower gift last week.  Great, right?  Cute, fun, sweet...these are the words that came to mind.  Well then I was thrown a curve ball.  The baby's room is being decorated in Harley Davidson colors...orange and black.  How on earth am I going to pull this off without screaming Halloween? 

Add a little Pacific Point, a few funky shapes and some cool embellishments and amazingly enough, it worked!  I've made a few of these albums for different events now and they are so much fun.  I really love how the pages can be touched and are not hiding behind plastic. I'd love to hear what you think! 






Sorry there are so many picts...they were too cute not to include.  I also did a matching card to go with it including the requested pinwheel. 


I now have another baby album as well as a black and white wedding album to make.  Can't wait to get back to my craft room!  I'll post those when they're finished! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment