Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Now, I know it's a little early but with my inspiration and commitment to my Stampin' Up! business rejuvenated, it seems like the right time.  It feels so good to have finally made the jump from a hobby demonstrator to a money-making business.  The Holiday Season has been good to me...one last craft fair coming this weekend and a few product orders to finish up.  (If only I could get my own shopping finished!)

There are lots of great things coming for the new year for A+ Stamping Solutions!  My new Etsy shop is just getting underway, project tutorials are being completed and the new class schedule is up.  Thanks for your support and following through the past year. The roller coaster has been crazy with more ups and downs than I care to remember but...the ride is slowing down and I couldn't be happier.

We have recently moved into a new home and I have an amazing new crafting space that I share with my daughter.  I can't wait to get paint on the walls, shelving and display space so that I can share it with all of you.

Only 3 weeks to go before Christmas!  Are you ready?  How about one last gift idea, so simple, so cute.




These lollies are so popular right now as are pennant banners so...why not combine the two!  The Spice Cake Designer Paper is the inspiration for much of my new house and this little cutie fits in perfectly.  Add a few pearls, scraps of ribbon and buttons here and there and you can't go wrong!  Later this week I'll post some holiday themed ones I'm finishing up for the craft fair...

Stay tuned!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment