Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holly Fair

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the Northwood Holly Fair.  Our table did okay but more importantly, we met lots of new people in our new community.  There were so many kids from the school there with crafty creations and delicious treats.  Sitting next to us was a very creative Kindergartner who made lots of amazing goodies.  He had marshmallow shooters, chocolate covered Oreos, Santa hats and more.  He was a great little salesman and was probably the biggest seller of the day.  The best part for me was seeing how patient his parents were with him.  It reminds me that what matters during the holidays is spending time with our children.  It's time for me to go make a list of baking supplies so we can get to those cookies!  Our tree us up and decorated, the house is sparkling, the gifts, well...those have a ways to go, but I'll get it done! 


Sorry things are a bit fuzzy.  All I had was my camera phone.  My class schedule is up and ready for registrations.  Can't wait til the first of the year to get started with lots of new product!
Coming later this week will be a beautiful new album for sweet little Emma.  Don't forget to stop by!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment