Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Girly Girl!

Apparently my baby albums are popular lately and I couldn't be happier!  They are one of the most fun things I make...




This accordian album is for a new baby girl named Emma.  As long as it was girly, I could do anything I wanted.  Since polka dots are the craze right now, I've covered the front in embossed colors and used some chipboard letters for her name.  The inside of this album is double sided and has lots of space for pictures and journaling.  I can't wait to see the album with the added pictures.  That always seems to bring it to life for me.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Amy, that's so cute! Love the colors and the polka dots. I've just started getting into making mini albums with the Top Note Die and I'm always looking for other ideas. Would you be willing to share dimensions/construction tips? You can email me if you'd like. (sheri.whitfield@gmail.com)
    Thanks and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete