Sunday, May 6, 2012

Woohoo! Time to cheer!

Such a  great day...My daughter's volleyball team came home with a silver medal from Championships today!  Such a wonderful end to a really successful season:-)  The improvement and growth that the team showed throughout the season and especially today was really exciting.  As parents sitting in the stands, we couldn't have been more proud of our girls!

To say thank you to Morgan, the coach, we put together this adorable shadowbox frame.  Now, I know...it's not from Stampin' Up! and I'm really sorry (SU still doesn't have volleyball goodies for me to buy:(  But...using a few SU techniques, we created a bit of fun. 
Sorry for the photo quality, I was in the car and realized I hadn't taken the picture.  Here are a few others of the amazing day!



How cute are these cake pops!  My friend Robin was the creative mind behind the net!  They were so delicious!


Here's the Silver Medal Team!  Congrats on a season well done!
 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great gift idea! Love the cake pops too! I told you I would send you my blog info: http://craftsandcravings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete