Monday, May 7, 2012

$99...Can you believe it?


MY WAY!  Stampin' Up! has recently released this year's theme and it couldn't be more amazing!  To kick off the "new", SU has improved their Demonstrator Promotion.  For just $99, you can put together a New Demonstrator package that works just for you!  Add more scrapbooking goodies if that is what you are into, more holiday stamps and accessories if that's what you are concentrating on, put together a great package to share SU with your friends...really the possibilities are endless.  With this change, it is easier than ever to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator "Your Way".

So what is My Way?  Well, for the longest time I was what they call a hobby demonstrator.  That means that really I kept up my demonstratorship just for the discount.  I was buying plenty of product (and you can't get better paper or stamp pads anywhere!) and loved getting the "scoop" ahead of the crowd.  Earning FREE product is pretty fantastic too!  And you can't ask for a better group of "gals" to hang out with...it's all about being part of the stamping family for me. 

When our family life changed drastically a couple of years ago and both my husband and I were searching desperately for new jobs, I realized that I already had my dream job!  Why was I trying so hard to find that job that would make me happy when I was already doing it?  So, I started focusing on what I could do with my Stampin' Up! product to make some money.  I knew that what I thought of as the traditional way of being a demonstrator wouldn't work for me...offering workshops/in home parties.  I just don't have the time at night.  But for lots of people, that's what works.  The part of SU that I love the most is the creating.  I've been an artist as long as I can remember and being in my craft room is what makes me happy so...I've created a great business for myself by creating personalized gifts, selling at craft fairs, hosting private classes and blogging.  That's Stampin' Up! MY WAY! 

Contact me today to find out how you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  I'd love to chat and even tell you the rest of my story. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment