Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: Peace Within II


Thursday has come again and we are still highlighting the Peace Within stamp set.  I will be sad to see this set go.  This weeks example looks much better in person.  There are multiple layers applied with dimensionals to give it depth.  The photo really doesn't show this well...

There is a box at my desk labeled Miscellaneous Tools...really it's like a bottomless pit of random, trendy tools I've bought over the years and just kind of forget about.  So it's time to open it up.  The whole purpose of Thursday Thoughts was maximizing materials, right?  This week I pulled out the Spritzer tool.  Really, it's so much fun!  Choose a Stampin' Write Marker, insert the brush end into the little slot and squeeze.  Sounds a bit silly but it gives a pretty cool effect, a bit like splatter paint.  I forced myself not to color in the image this time, keep it simple and the outcome looks nice.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment