Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm back...Did you miss me?

You know, when you work for yourself, you are the customer service department, head of HR, Director of Marketing, Office Manager, Director of Design and Creativity...the list goes on!  Well, I've been dealing with complaints coming into the customer service department regarding my lack of posting.  Since being busy with life is not an excuse...I don't have one.  I am sorry, though.  I'm back and ready to go.  I have decided to structure my blogging a little different from here on out.  Sundays are going to be all about Scrapbooking...Scrapping Simply Sundays.  I will alternate weeks with a My Digital Studio page/project with a more traditional style.  I've decided that since my kids are now 13 and 11 (yes, I know there's no way I look old enough to have children that age...hehehe), I should probably get started on scrapbooking their life.

So...here's the first installment!  Kylee's volleyball team came in first place in last week's tourney!  The excitement built throughout the day and I think the parents were more thrilled than the kids!

If you've never used My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up!'s fantastic digital software, you're missing out!  It is extremely user-friendly, cost effective and the images/designs are beautiful.  This week's page was created using the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper.  With the additions of a few buttons and ribbon in complementary colors and adding a drop shadow in some prime spots, this page really comes to life.  MDS also provides pre-designed pages that you simply add your own pictures into.   Contact me today for more information on MDS!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment