Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: Peace Within I

Deciding what stamp sets to purchase is always so hard for me.  I like to say that I'm frugal (really, I'm cheap!)  and want to get the most for my money.  There have to be enough ways for me to utilize the set to make it worth my money.  So...I'm thinking that on Thursdays I will highlight one set for about a month.  I've decided to start with Peace Within, which sadly is retiring.  I may evolve to showing ideas for Big Shot Dies as well, but let's start small!

I chose this set because I love to color, especially with watercolor pencils.  To then add the blender pens to give it a painted affect comes out beautiful even with beginners.  My thought with these little gift enclosure cards (3"x3") is to make a little survival kit for some of the teachers at school.  That dreaded day of making the class lists for next year is right around the corner...I think they'll be praying for a miracle!  This size card is always great to keep stocked up on to attach to gift bags, too.

Please let me know what you think and also if there are any stamp sets you're looking to maximize usage with.  I'm happy to help!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment