Friday, February 17, 2012

Take Note


You're sitting at your desk doing your hum drum daily chores...wouldn't you love a little visual pick me up?  How about covering a post it note with a few scraps of paper, adding a jewel or two and I bet you'll smile! 

This was a recent order I finished.  Wouldn't you just love to show up at work and find one of these little gems at your desk?  I especially like making these after I've finished a big project...a scrap layout, a set of cards, one of the shadow boxes.  Anything where there are leftover parts and pieces.  And keep that Big Shot close by...adding a small textured shape from one of the Embosslits is a great way to add dimension with out costing too much.

Anyway...let me know what you think of these and maybe some other goodies you'd like to find on your desk!


post signature

1 comment: