Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Business Corner

My big goal for 2012 is to make the most of my Stampin' Up! business and to do that I needed a dedicated space to take care of the paperwork.  It seems to be working.  I see it more as a job (that I love, love, love) than a hobby so I take it much more seriously.  Although when sitting at my desk with sticky fingers covered in glitter and ink, I'm not being very serious, I guess.
This is my desk from when I was a little girl. It was passed along to my daughter and now it becomes part of the Stampin' Up! world.  Lots of goodies on the shelves along with all of those important forms.  The red and white chair was my husband's grandparents and the table in the corner is my Nana's sewing machine.  I really love that I've been able to incorporate  a little bit of family history in my creative space.

 Valentine cards are ready to go...

Another little project I just started...I've put some Spice Cake Designer Fabric in my Nana's embroidery hoops.  Eventually I will add some goodies to dress them up, attach some of Nana's old buttons and knitting needles.  When we were little, my Nana taught my sister and I to make lots of things in plastic canvas.  Even now when I decorate the tree at Christmas time, I love pulling out the little mailboxes, jack in the box and candy canes that she made. 
That's all for today!  Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment