Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shabby Chic Purse


So yesterday I showed you those adorable little purses and today I have a larger version.  I had a customer order these for gifts and they were so much fun to make.  This particular customer has a very hard time giving my goodies away so I had to promise to make her another one that she can keep!  I certainly didn't come up with the pattern myself, so thank you to the lovely blogger who did.  I'm so very sorry I can't remember where it was originally from.


The paper in this first one is retired Stampin' Up! paper, rubbed/sponged with Chocolate Chip Ink for an aged look and faux stitched.  I really love the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  It is really versatile and will be used for a variety of styles.  It fit this project as a dainty addition.  As for the flower...I really don't think there could be too many layers.  You can't go wrong with the Daisies #2 Bigz Die.  I added some pearls and crystal effects for  additional detail.

The second purse is a bit flashier but I still couldn't resist using the Daisy Die again.  I'm going to make a whole bouquet soon...

Thanks for stopping by today! Remember, Stampin' Up! is offering the Starter Kit for just $99 until the end of the month.  Whether you are looking to be a hobby demonstrator, enjoying the discount for your own use or make some extra money with workshops, classes and more, this offer is hard to resist.  Contact me today for more details!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment