Friday, July 1, 2011

Inkspirations Winner

Good Morning!  What an exciting day here at A+ Stamping Solutions...Miss Renee chose me as the winner of the Inkspirations Challenge!   That's very exciting...(I reposted the winning card.)  This week's challenge is a beautiful color combination of Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait and Whisper White.  I have a few ideas, how about you?  Here's the link to see some beautiful samples... Inkspirations Challenge.

Later this afternoon our Clearly Creative SU Demonstrators are coming over for a Christmas in July Shoe Box Swap.  How fun!  Well, I'm off to get the house picked up, my stamping space clean and get some chicken ready for the grill!

I'll be back tomorrow morning with the goodies from tonight.
Have a fantastic Friday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment