Monday, October 3, 2011

Spice Cake Shadowbox



October 1st has come and gone!  The leaves are starting to change color, the apples are ready for picking and it's time to buy those beautiful fall mums.  So that must mean that it's time to update my shadowbox from Sunny Fun to the gorgeous Spice Cake DSP. 

I love that this DSP has a little bit of Pool Party from the new In Colors.  It reminds me of that cool, crisp air that makes fall my favorite time of year in New England.  I did pull out one of my retired stamp sets...Basket Full of Fun to add the leaves and apples.  The were too cute not to add! 

Craft Fair items and Christmas Gifts have begun!  I like the smaller version (it was much easier to do!) for the craft fairs.  I'll also sell different inserts to go along with them. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment