Monday, September 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini

It's here!  One of the best mini catalogs I think Stampin' Up! has ever released is here!  The fabric is beautiful, the stamp selections are amazing, Big Shot accessories are to die for...
I always go through a new catalog and make a wish list right away.  Then I'll go back and do a little editing and revise my list to be a bit more affordable.  Well.  That's really not working this time.  I just love the new Stocking Bigz Die...can you imagine making a little Merry Christmas banner with that?  And how about the the Stitched Stockings stamp set?  Did you see the coordinating punch?  I can't wait to get my hands on that too!  I've already ordered the new Designer Series paper, Frostwood Ledge, which has a whole suite of products to go with it.

I certainly don't mean to skip over the Halloween and Fall/Thanksgiving options...they are just as beautiful.  I tend to decorate in fall colors so the Spice Cake paper is on it's way to my house too!

Well, how could I forget the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool!  Stampin' Up! thought of everything with this new treat.  There is a stylus, place markers and built in storage.  I've always used the scoring option on my Paper Cutter so I didn't think I needed this but...it's really fantastic!  What a time saver!

Contact me today to get your copy of the Holiday Mini, orders and project ideas! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment