Thursday, February 10, 2011

Garden Whimsy

Ugh!! It's been almost a week since I've posted.  Not a good sign on my commitment of posting at least 3 times a week... Through Stampin' Up! I am taking part in a Recruit Crew online class about improving your business and remembering why we are here.  I love this program and I've been working on My Stampin' Up! Story and My Why page.  As soon as I get them presentable, I will post them.  I've also been working on some wedding invitations, but that's a work in progress...


I've decided to pass along a card I did a couple of months ago.  I thought it would remind us that under the many feet of snow, those little crocus and tulip bulbs are getting ready...Enjoy!

Remember, adding to the inside of your card is an added little treat for the person you're treating!  I've got lots planned for the weekend, I hope you'll return.

Supplies:  Garden Whimsy Stamp Set, Only Orange & Yoyo Yello (retired, can substitute Tangering Tango and Daffodil Delight) and some rendom buttons I had.

Happy Stamping,
Amy

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really like that, and then what a pleasant surpise to open up the card and see more. It's beautiful. I love the spring colors, I can't wait for those bulbs to come up. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from SC. What a great whimsical card! Love the inside!
    http://lovemecard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete