Sunday, January 30, 2011

Special Delivery

How cute is this little sign for a new baby's room?  I used some retired SU DSP and So Many Scallops Stamp Set (also retired, sorry!).  A friend asked me to do up a baby gift for her so I took it as a chance to dig through supplies I've had for a while.  I have so much chipboard and never use it.  I do like how the letter circles came out.  I would like some other ideas on getting them to be a solid color though.  Any time I can use the Owl Punch is a treat!  Although I made up 5 different owls, I only used one today...more treats for later. 

Stay tuned for some wedding invitation ideas later in the week, too.  I know it's hard to believe but those fantastic weather people are predicting more snow!  Cross your fingers the kid's have school everyday this week.  June is going to be a long month at this rate...

Happy Stamping,
Amy

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just adorable! I am now following from Stampin' Connection. http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great baby gift - and a great way to use up retired paper. It is really pretty! I am now following from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! It would be perfect for a baby shower gift!! I am now following from Stampin' Connection. I am stop #207 please follow my blog. Thanks!!!

    Holly/Rubber Redneck

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable gift! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! Really pretty project! Following you from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious!! Love it!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete