Saturday, January 29, 2011

Daisies for Spring!

Today I was out shopping with my daughter, spending time at the bookstore (where I peeked through lots of stamping mags) and poking around the local craft store.  Everywhere we went had spring decorations...St. Patrick's Day, flowers, gardening and more.  I wanted to share my Upsy Daisy MDS card.  I used Cajun Craze, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake for colors.  This was one of our challenges for Clearly Creative this month and the combo really grew on me.  The Upsy Daisy Stamp Set (page 112 #111710) was one that I originally overlooked thinking it was too limiting.  Now, I think it might have found a spot on my wish list!

My Digital Studio has so much to offer!  I am learning more each day and look forward to sharing it with all of you.  Enjoy the little things!

Keep Creating,
Amy 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment