Friday, June 17, 2011

It's a New Day!

Very early this morning I jumped on my laptop to check my email and do a bit of work.  What a treat!  I found my new blog header design from laycockdesigns.com!  What do you think?  I'm really excited to get those creative juices flowing again (they've been a bit frozen lately)!  There are new products coming in the new catalog, new In Colors that are just beautiful and new dies for the BigShot.  I'm ready to show it all off.

One of my favorite stamp sets, Peace Within makes an appearance in the new catalog.  This is such a great set to use colored pencils, pastels or watercolors on.  It's really versatile too...great for a Thinking of You, Note Card, Mother's Day...Today's card is a birthday card in a square format.  I'm starting to use this shape for my cards more often.  The DSP is an old retired set from Stampin' Up!  I'm sad that it is just about gone.  Most of my house is done in these colors.  Can you tell that Fall is my favorite time of year?

Stay tunes...some end of the year teacher gifts are coming as well as some super cute bookmarks to remind the kids to read this summer!  School is almost out...more time to stamp!  Hooray!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your new look. I also love the Peace Within set. That card is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete