Sunday, March 27, 2011

Really? I Won?

About a month ago, five lovely ladies awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award all in one week!  At the same time, I got a call from Stampin' Up! letting me know that I won a free stamp set for participating in the Recruit Crew: Direct your Success!  I thought all that was pretty fabulous until Miss Carol from Connecticut contacted me about pruchasing her ticket to Regionals!  How excited was I!!  I'm sorry to say that over the last month, I have been a little off with posting and really busy with my kids so...to get down to business...
After receiving the Stylish Blogger Award, I must do the following:
1.  Thank the person who gave it to me and link back to them.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pass this award onto 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and...
4.  Leave a comment on their blog so they can pass along the recognition.

A sincere Thank You to...Pat at sunnystampin.blogspot.com
Kris at krisisstampin.blogspot.com and Terry at TerryficCards.blogspot.com 
Davina at teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com and Nicki at inkpaperstamp.blogspot.com

8 Things about Me:
1.  I have two pretty amazing kids, Kylee is 12 and Dakota will be 10 this week.
2. I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for a total of 7 years.
3. I love M&M's and Oreos!!!!!
4. Summer is my favorite time of year with Christmas being a close second (I love making gifts)
5.  I love to organize everything and everything.
6. Reading is my second favorite Amy Time thing to do.
7. My two current favorite Stampin' Up! things are Shimmer Paint and Dazzling Diamonds
8.  I would love to stamp full time and give up my day job...wouldn't you?

And 8 fantastic blogs to check out:
whispersinink.blogspot.com
stampinanne.blogspot.com
rubberroomramblings.com
badabingcrafting.blogspot.com
amandasevall.blogspot.com
thequeenscene.blogspot.com
dianagibbs.typepad.com
mommystampincreations.blogspot.com

Thanks, Everyone!  Happy Stamping!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Big thanks for sharing this award with me! Loved reading more about you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete